Kardox - The Kurdish View

The Kurdish view of Middle Eastern politics

Name:
Location: Kurdistan - NOT IRAQ!, Kurdistan - NOT IRAQ!, Iraq

I am a 30 year old businessman in Hawler (Arbil, north Iraq). I have lived in Europe for almost 15 years, but now I work for a family investment company. Surely I would like to let know you people more, but I want to stay in once peace. I love bloging because it gives me the satisfaction to write about my thoughts.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Kardox is back

I sat down in at the hotel lobby in Istanbul for business and checked my e-mail accounts. I read some news and just like that I found my self on my own blogpage. It was almost a year ago I was here. I think I had to remove myself from the world for a year. A lot of tragic events has happened with my family. It has not been a easy year for me.

I don’t know if people will care to read my blog, I guess the blog has always been more for me rather then for others. It was like my anger, pain was transmitted to the holy world of WWW through my keyboard.

So bare with me, I will write blogs at least once a week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Corinne said...

Where r u now? I just finished reading about Kani Xulam and watched the documentary about he and the Kurdish struggle on youtube entitled "Good Kurds, Bad Kurds." It was really interesting...

November 29, 2010 at 1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home