Kardox - The Kurdish View

The Kurdish view of Middle Eastern politics

Name:
Location: Kurdistan - NOT IRAQ!, Kurdistan - NOT IRAQ!, Iraq

I am a 30 year old businessman in Hawler (Arbil, north Iraq). I have lived in Europe for almost 15 years, but now I work for a family investment company. Surely I would like to let know you people more, but I want to stay in once peace. I love bloging because it gives me the satisfaction to write about my thoughts.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

By the way

I am thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis glad that president Bush won the election again.

Let’s be onset, the man with a bigger balls won this election. No president could ever win this election and have Hollywood and MTV against it!

I would give my arms to see the look of Michel Moore when they announced that Ohio was won by G.W Bush.

I really don’t care who runs America, but I just didn’t want the LEFT wing to get their way.

No actually, I just love that Texas bustard Bush. He has the balls to stand up to these people of terror and he deserves every respect.

Let’s face it people. It’s not that complicated. Everyone called him a idiot but looks who’s sitting the White House.

G.W.B = Great Wild Balls

5 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Kardox,

That is the greatest analysis I have seen about our election!

Matt from Ohio!

November 11, 2004 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said...

Increase your Adsense Earnings

I noticed you have adsense ads on your page, Would you like to increase your earnings from them, Free and Legitimate way to make your clicks increase.
Come see my Blogger blog and it will tell you more.

October 24, 2005 at 9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tired of comments like "I say… " or buy antibiotics online. Then write to me at icq 75949683256...

January 29, 2010 at 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the English German,
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online kif

February 14, 2010 at 10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I…?
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:no prescription lipitor ptjax
cheap lexapro uxdre

February 27, 2010 at 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home