Kardox - The Kurdish View

The Kurdish view of Middle Eastern politics

Name:
Location: Kurdistan - NOT IRAQ!, Kurdistan - NOT IRAQ!, Iraq

I am a 30 year old businessman in Hawler (Arbil, north Iraq). I have lived in Europe for almost 15 years, but now I work for a family investment company. Surely I would like to let know you people more, but I want to stay in once peace. I love bloging because it gives me the satisfaction to write about my thoughts.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

So much to do, so little time

My company has recently recived some big orders, I will be traveling alot.

Everybody is doing bussniess now, everyone has a company. Millions of dollars are on the moeny flow everyday.

Recently a poll showed that PUK would win any election in Hawler, I think the KDP has just relized that and now they are out there threating with war if Kerkuk is not included in Kurdistan.

I think the Kurdistan election will be more about which leader can actully do SOMETHING. Like giving Kerkuk back to us. Making it clear where the Turkmens are standing, either on our side or the Turks and Shiites. God knows, the Kurds are egger to know if they have a enmey within us.

Don't get me wrong, my relatives are half Turkmens and half Kurdish. But if anyone relative Turkmen or Kurdish is against the Kurdish dream and Kerkuk for Kurds, I would consider them as enimies and there for I would fight them by any mean necceary.

I have met alot of Kurdish politicans, they are all pissed off by the passive goverment of Iraq. The goverment is totaly ignoring the Kurdish areas and gives speciel treatments to the Arabs.

Now, we have to leave again.

I am not home right now, I don't have word processer on this computer so sorry for the spellings! This crapy internet connection is killing me. I miss Europe, for all it's technical stuff. Like boardband Internet, mobile phones that work. But mostly I miss all the sitcoms on TV, like Frisher, Friends, ER, Simpsons.

A friend of mine is coming back from Sweden to visit me, he told me that he has a 200GB worth of CSI, SIMPSIONS, and some other sitcomes.

I also heard from a Kurdish friend in Europe that a secret Kurdish organization is built to hunt down Baath members in Europe. Maybe it is not true or true. Who knows. I will be publishing more on this issue in a later article.

For now on, I will transalte some Kurdish words to English on the end of each blog article.

Direct transalation:
Ba ser chaw = on eyes
Meaning:
"with pleausre" ex.
A askes B: Could you bring your car? B answers: with pleasure! or in Kurdish "ba ser chaw"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Vladimir said...

nice blog!! Too bad you don't post anymore!!

April 18, 2005 at 4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat was ur big order? jump of a tall building?! its probaly why he dont post no more.

November 28, 2006 at 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home