Kardox - The Kurdish View

The Kurdish view of Middle Eastern politics

Name:
Location: Kurdistan - NOT IRAQ!, Kurdistan - NOT IRAQ!, Iraq

I am a 30 year old businessman in Hawler (Arbil, north Iraq). I have lived in Europe for almost 15 years, but now I work for a family investment company. Surely I would like to let know you people more, but I want to stay in once peace. I love bloging because it gives me the satisfaction to write about my thoughts.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

A song for all Islamic terrorists

Last night I and my wife had a huge argue over my job. She thinks I spend way too much time with my job. I admit, I am a genuine capitalist and a workaholic. If there is any business that has money in it, count me in no matter where it is, or how it is.

Well, she used the silent treatment on me and as usually she submitted her complaint to my mom. Mom called me and “washed me” in Kurdish meaning it means that she start nagging and calling me names non-stop. What’s it called? The 3rd degree in English? Anyways she was rapping like 50 cent against Ja Rule. “You are a dumb dumb man, she is worthy a real man of man …”. Oh, moms!

Anyways, I regret it a lot. So I cooked wok a la Kurdish food before she came home.
She saw the almost wok a lá Kurdish food on the table with candles and fresh garden roses. Not so impressed she went to our bedroom and locked the door behind. By the way I love Asian food like Indian, Tai. My friends from Europe bring me always Asian cookbooks and good quality Soya when they come to visit.

Like a lonely dog, I stand behind the door begging for forgiveness. I know what you thinking, but you have to see my wife to understand why I humiliated myself like that.

She did not respond.

Finally, I start singing “Can´t Take My Eyes Off Of You” song by Frankie Vali. I have the most terrifying voice on this planet, and I don’t even sing.


“You're just too good to be true,
can't take my eyes off of you
You'd be like heaven to touch,
I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived,
and I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true,
can't take my eyes off of you”


I sang it so bad, I am sure that God would give a prominent job in hell to torture the sinners there with my singing. That’s all I can sing from that song, but my so called charm worked. She came out and gave me a hug and she me made me to promise not to sing to her any more.

As we eat my miserable Kurdish wok, I heard more bad news about Al-Sadr and a dumb ass Kurdish Islamist that is in jail in USA accused of terrorism.

Then, I started to think about them and come up with this song:


“You’re just too bad to be real,
can’t stop hating you too much
You’d belike a pig to punch,
I wanna kick you so much.
At long last USA has arrived,
And I thank Bush he’s alive
You’re just too bad to be real,
can’t stop hateing you too much”

If you are an Al-Sadr fan and reading this (I hardly doubt that you people can read or even now what Internet is). Please come to down town Hawler, Kurdistan so me and my buddies can throw a welcome party for you guys. Who knows? Maybe you guys are more close to heaven (hell) than you think? We Kurds are such helpful people for people like you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE ON THIS BLOG:
Thanks for nice comments, they made me smile. Alot, sorry for all the grammar errors and spellings. I sometimes use Word spelling check and it changes words and stuff. But I will try to check for errors more often.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your words and your story are a delight to read. Glad to see that things are quiet enough for you to post about your home life. Best wishes from the U.S.!

August 19, 2004 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Nice post! I was sent here by Fayrouz. She said I would enjoy what you had to say. I am glad your wife forgave you, even though you sang to her. :-)

By the way, your English writing is just fine.

August 21, 2004 at 4:37 AM  
Blogger Sean from DocintheBox said...

heh heh, first time over here, I'll have to check the rest of your blog out, take care

August 21, 2004 at 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband has done similar things, and I think I am blessed everyday that he cares that much for me. Of course, I have done my share of pleading and begging when he is mad too, so I guess it works itself out.

I am not a Bush fan, but I loved your song! I am trying in any way I can to work for an independent Kurdistan. I do not know if the Arab Iraqi's can be saved from themselves, but I am sure that the Kurds can do just fine. I want to help in any way I can.

Emunah

September 28, 2004 at 6:28 PM  
Anonymous pete said...

Pete said..
Great to here some positive words from your neck of the woods.
My wife can,t stand to look at me at the moment.She has a fierce zero tollerance ragime in action on me.I'm really trying to iron out my creases,but she flips out big every five minuits.

May 2, 2005 at 8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's time to just tell people your words thats very nice, i enjoy every hatreded sites, and this site is beloved by my soul, I love buddhist the so called christians, luthers, catholics, hindues, protestants, tribes, bushmenn, vikings, gerilljah etc. but not fucking iman's and the rest of the fuckfaced islamic followers with no neck of their own, they are just tranced into believing in a god that was soured after by criminals rapist etc. at that time....we dont need them they dont respect freedom of speech and they are sluggish in lying that they aRE FOLLOWED TO GET ASYLUM IN BETTER OFF COUNTRIES AND WHY IS THAT BECAUSE WE ''THE OTHERS'' WORK BUILD THINK BELIEVE AND MUCH MORE...they are so dead in their own boddies they dont even know...some one kill hezbollah yalla or just any big time terrorist plz...hehe...;--)) but dont be foolish...j got a life to live still..

Much Love Ganstar SUS

August 9, 2006 at 2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to hear someone from the middle east with a love of life and not so full of hate. I'm glad you can access the web to find the truth of what the non muslim world is like:)

August 26, 2006 at 11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ye u chatin a load ov shit! we dont wana no bout ur shity personel life wid ur dum ass wife and ur fatt mother! and quit makin escuses bout d spell chek, we all no u a illiterate dum fok! oviously got nutn beta 2do in ur spare time. makin out like u got freinds..who u tryn 2kid?

hanah

November 28, 2006 at 5:52 AM  
Anonymous Buy Levitra said...

Great article! Thanks.

August 18, 2007 at 7:06 PM  
Anonymous Phentermine said...

Thanks for interesting article.

August 19, 2007 at 12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonimous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

September 10, 2007 at 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i am impressed with your story about begging your wife and your mum raping like 50 cnt but honestly man look at your leader they begging the arab maliky ,sadr , ----- ect , and as you say they leaking the USA you know what (as Eminem says) you see nation like you doomed to vanish it is gust matter of time where and when the american leave ? and i would like to bring to your attention that you are truly kurdish as i see you getting humilated by your mum and begging your wife that truly kurdish (bigger and no dignity) and as i see you are proud of it that it you and your nation, well regarding hawler and you welcoming arab it is just matter of time that we give a visit if you promise that you do not legged to out side iraq and believe i well treat your wife better than you she do not need to beg me for any thing ?
thank s man see yah

November 28, 2011 at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home