Kardox - The Kurdish View

The Kurdish view of Middle Eastern politics

Name:
Location: Kurdistan - NOT IRAQ!, Kurdistan - NOT IRAQ!, Iraq

I am a 30 year old businessman in Hawler (Arbil, north Iraq). I have lived in Europe for almost 15 years, but now I work for a family investment company. Surely I would like to let know you people more, but I want to stay in once peace. I love bloging because it gives me the satisfaction to write about my thoughts.

Sunday, July 11, 2004

My name is Kardox

Kurd comes from the word Kardox (carduchi) a word used in many history books describing my people.

This blogg will describe my view of the Kurdish or Middle East issue. You can hate me or love me for my writing, I surely don't care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fayrouz said...

Kardox,

You have the right to write your views. Don't worry about people hating or loving you.

You chose a very nice template. Keep up the good work.

July 12, 2004 at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home